Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Happy Birthday Sis

  1. #1
    Inactive Member cherriesmum's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2006
    Posts
    742
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    And I hope you will have a wonderful birthday...EAT CAKE have a toddy dance a lot.. [img]graemlins/martini.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/cake.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/music.gif[/img]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    <marquee><font size="6"><font color="red"> [img]graemlins/cake.gif[/img] I Wish My Friend A Very Happy Birthday [img]graemlins/cake.gif[/img] </font></font></marquee>

    Happy Birtday Sis [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Cherry_pez's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8th, 2000
    Posts
    2,194
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yes welcome to the top of the hill!!! Hope you had fun last night. Did ya win big???

  5. #5
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Enough to cover any other boo- boo in my account (cause there would have been one more [img]eek.gif[/img] ) get some gas and lunch today!!!
    I had a great time playing red ball on a 2cents machine...and when I got home Randy had put dinner away,dishes,vacuumed, bathed Tyler and got him ready for bed...Bless his [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] he is hiney is paying for it today!!!

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Lefty's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 22nd, 2000
    Posts
    2,892
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I've got birthday fever now! Who's next? Congratulations Sis. And just for you:

    *Putting on 45 of Kool & the Gang*

    *Music starts*

    *Gunshots, crashes, fire alarm, sirens*

  7. #7
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

  8. #8
    Inactive Member Lefty's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 22nd, 2000
    Posts
    2,892
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Ah, I buried that secret when I turned 25 for the first time. I mean, you can't start early enough. So in 15 years people think I'm in my early thirties. Moo-hahaaw!

    All these birthdays call for some bubbly!

  9. #9
    Inactive Member Cherry_pez's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8th, 2000
    Posts
    2,194
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Well that will almost be true. HI everyone. Sorry I have been so scarce these days. A lot going on with my FIL. He had another heart attack and is now back home with hospice. The entire family plus some from Norway have been here for over a week. I am just tired these days. But...I feel prettty good mentally.

  10. #10
    Inactive Member cherriesmum's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2006
    Posts
    742
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Unhappy

    My poor Pez....two dads in one year..very tough [img]graemlins/cry_smile.gif[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •